[REVIEW] Elite 3 in 1 Cream ♥

Hi Everyone!!

I'm finally back with a product review! Sorry for the lack of reviews lately, I haven't had the time to take pictures of swatches and stuff so i didn't want to upload them yet!! But today, I've got a review on a product that many of you guys probably wouldn't have heard of unless you follow the Beauty Guru, Shantea Mac (luvableviet) on Youtube. She's a Vietnamese beauty guru and the sister of Lili Mac (Lilisimply). She has really nice skin and she recommended this Vietnamese cream that she swears by in one of her video and sells them on her own online shop - Loveshantea


As you would've probably already guessed from the title, its called the Elite 3 in 1 cream. It's a whitening cream and she recommended it to those who want a whiter complexion and those who want to get rid of acne. I've suffered from acne since i was young so when i heard of this miracle cream, i wanted to get my hands on it real quick. The price did make me cringe because it costed $30 + $12 shipping and as a student, that's pretty expensive. Plus, there weren't many reviews about this cream online so i wasn't sure if it was legit, but i decided to take the risk, because you'd do anything for pretty skin right? :P 




Apparently you can only buy this elite cream over in Vietnam but since I never really go overseas, I can't get my hands on this unless i go online. Shantea's shop is probably the only place that i could've purchased from at the time. As of now i know that you can buy this cream from Loveshantea or Enjoy-Vietnam. I've never shopped from Enjoy-Vietnam before so i don't know how long shipping takes, but for Loveshantea, it took around 2 weeks to arrive after it was shipped. The box arrived a bit damaged but that was okay, since I only wanted the cream anyway. 

It came in a nice pink and silver box with Vietnamese writing on it, which i couldn't read. Inside, the actual cream comes in a clear glass container with a white lid and a butterfly on it. The packaging is quite simple but it's looks pretty :) 




On the Enjoy-Vietnam site, it states that this cream is a:
"Anti-pigment, anti-acne regenerating cream and assists in moisture balance, pigmentation and prevents acne"

It all sounds pretty promising right?!

Ingredients include: 

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Arborescens Leave Extract, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Retinol, Adenine, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine, Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Triclosan (0.1%), Parfum, Propylparaben (0.1%)




Inside the white square lid, is another lid on top as protective cover. I know it looks pretty gross in the picture, but that's because I've used it for awhile so the cream kinda went everywhere :P 
Don't worry though because if it's new, it definitely won't look like that haha, it would be all white and pretty! 


The actual cream is like an orangey yellow colour and when you first start using it the consistency of it is pretty hard but once you get like the top layer off, its soft inside. Especially if you're using this during summer, the consistency will become more softer because it kinda melts i guess? The smell is kinda weird at first but once you use it more often you'll get used to it. It smells sweet and has a floral scent and it is definitely bearable. 


Swatches ♥




It's yellow and very creamy so it's very easy to blend in to the skin. It does leave a very white cast on your face so it is recommended that you wear this during the night so you don't scare people around you :P It can be used for the whole face or it can be used as a spot treatment on specific acne scars or sun spots or anywhere else that needs lightening. After leaving it overnight, the next morning, as Shantea mentions, you will look like you have foundation on your face. It looks so smooth and your skin just looks amazing. But sadly, when you wash it all off, your skin goes back to normal >_<! Also, because it is a whitening cream, you shouldn't wear this during the day or if you're gonna be in contact with the sun because it may reverse the effect, so remember to wash your face before you leave the house. Oh and lastly, you can also use this as a body cream if you want a more even complexion for summer if you want to wear a bikini, it'll make your skin really nice! 


The Verdict ♥

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5 

It's quite pretty, I do like the pink and silver box but i wish it has English too so i got read it :P I really like the actual cream container as well! The design is very simple yet eye catching. The white lid with the butterfly is really cute. I just wish that it came with a spatula or something because it might get a bit unhygienic dipping your fingers in the cream all the time, but that's the only thing that i don't extremely like about the packaging. 

Price: ♥ ♥ / 5 

For a brand that I've never heard of and a brand that is not that high end, $40 may be a bit expensive for students like me. However, you can get it from Enjoy-Vietnam for half the price, so it is much more affordable there - only costs $12 plus shipping. I think if you went to Vietnam you could buy it for even cheaper. I think i saw someone online say they bought it for $4, but not sure what currency haha! You can consider buying it from Shantea if you want to buy other items from her store, because i think she offers free shipping for over $100 :) 

Product: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5 

I'm not extremely in love with this product. I can't really compare it to any other products because I've never tried anything similar to this but I have to say that the whitening effects really do work because my face used to be really tan from all the sun but after using this cream I'm starting to see my tan fade away which is pretty awesome, but only with consistent use. It relation to acne, I had this really big breakout a few months ago and pimples were just all over my face. I used this cream on for two weeks and it didn't really seem to get better. It was great at fading my scars but the actual pimple wouldn't go away. Yes, i do like it when i wake up everyday looking like i have a layer of foundation on but after you wash it away, you can pretty much see all your imperfections again. But as a disclaimer i want to say that just because this product didn't work for me, it doesn't mean that it won't work for you. I have extremely bad acne to the point that i need medical treatment so that probably explains why this didn't take much effect. But i have seen reviews on YouTube that people post about how great this cream works, so definitely try it out if you just want to get rid of acne scars because it'll most likely work for you. Also, if you're allergic to any of the ingredients listed above, i suggest you not to try this product as it might give you reversed effect, but other than that, do try it! You never know, you may end up with extremely nice skin ^_^ 

Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5 

Hope you all enjoyed this review and learning about a cream you probably have never heard of before :) Please follow me on GFC and share this if you already haven't! And don't forget to check back every Saturday for new posts ^_^ BTW does anyone like my new blog header? :P Or do you like my old one better, i'm still contemplating on whether i should change it back, please share your opinion~ 

xx
Fifi ♥


3 comments

  1. I am from pakistan . How can i get these product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm from Singapore and would like to purchase this 3 in one face cream. Can you please tell me the price in Singapore currency.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥